Lean Six-Sigma in Logistics II
- 03 Sep 2019 – 03 Sep 2019, Intake: 16
- 22 Oct 2019 – 22 Oct 2019, Intake: 17
- Next year’s Training Schedule — click here for dates (available end Dec or next Jan)
With a good understanding of the Lean and Six-Sigma methodologies, the next step is to adopt and apply them to reduce operating costs and enhance delivery reliability in the Supply Chain and Logistics operations.
This module covers the steps of applying one of the key Six-Sigma process – DMAIC process – to improve and reduce variation on operating processes, leading to lower operating costs and enhancing delivery reliability. Supporting tools will also be demonstrated and practiced, and a written assignment will be given to draft up project proposal for a defined case.
Participants also enrol for Lean Six-Sigma in Logistics III (Green Belt equivalent).
(payable to TLA)
Payment will only be required after the course is confirmed.
(The status of the course would usually be advised one (1) month before the course start date.)
Payment mode (retail payments facilities are not available) :
Overseas – Telegraphic transfer
Local – Cheque or bank transfer or Corporate PayNow
1 day : 9 am to 6 pm
Daniel Chew, Master of Industrial-Organisational Psychology, Master in Education with UWA, MBA in HR Management from USQ, Master of Science in Industrial & Systems Engineering from NUS, Bachelor (1st Class Honours) in Engineering from Monash University, Cambridge International Diploma in Teaching & Training from CIE, Advanced Certification in Training and Assessment (ACTA) from WDA, GradDip TESOL from UK, Certified DiSC Personality Profiler, Certified Quality Management System Auditor.
A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded upon successful completion of Project Assignment and attainment of 75% attendance.
- Applying DMAIC Methodology
- Steps in Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control process
- Forming Project Team, Team Charter and Project Selection
- Process Mapping and Performance Measurements
- Quality Management Tools and Control Tools
- Case Study and Project Assignment