Academic and Examination Board
The Academic Board formulates the policies and procedures to ensure excellent academic quality and rigour, such as to:
- Ensure that the content and duration of the modules or subjects, as well as the entry and graduation requirements of the course are appropriate.
- Approve the deployment of teachers based on the requirements stipulated by the Committee for Private Education.
- Facilitate the private education institution to implement and comply with the policies and procedures developed.
- Review the academic policies and procedures at least once a year.
- Dr Thomas Sim
- Ms Jennifer Tan
- Mdm Chieu Li Tzer
The Examination Board delves on the development of examination and assessment procedures, such as developing and facilitating the implementation of procedures to:
- Ensure the security of examination scripts and answer scripts.
- Ensure the proper conduct of examinations and assessments.
- Define and ensure the proper discharge of duties and responsibilities of invigilators and markers.
- Conduct moderation of examination and assessment marks.
- Handle appeals from students with regard to examination or assessment matters.
- Mr Bill Chua
- Mr Stanley Lim
- Dr Ong Geok Quee
- Ms Pek Siew Eng