Lean Six-Sigma in Logistics III
- 13 Jun 2017 – 13 Jun 2017, Intake: 5
- 17 Jul 2017 – 17 Jul 2017, Intake: 6
- 28 Nov 2017 – 28 Nov 2017, Intake: 7
This Part III is a final wrap up of Lean Six Sigma series through the focus on intense application of the Lean Six Sigma techniques learnt in Parts I and II. Most of the application will be focused on the Operational and Logistics nature of work.
This Module is highly hands-on and the activities are designed for fast-paced learning & be reflective at the same time. Active participation by all attendees would make this Module very enjoyable. The Summative Assessment at the end of the Module is necessary to ensure effective transfer and retention of learning.
|SLA Member Company
(View member listing)
(payable to TLA)
|PIC Grant||Eligible Companies to claim directly from IRAS||N.A.|
Payment will only be required after the course is confirmed.
(The status of the course would usually be advised one (1) month before the course start date.)
Payment mode (retail payments facilities are not available) :
Overseas – Telegraphic transfer
Local – Cheque or bank transfer
1 day : 9 am to 6 pm
Daniel Chew, Master of Industrial-Organisational Psychology, Master in Education with UWA, MBA in HR Management from USQ, Master of Science in Industrial & Systems Engineering from NUS, Bachelor (1st Class Honours) in Engineering from Monash University, Cambridge International Diploma in Teaching & Training from CIE, Advanced Certification in Training and Assessment (ACTA) from WDA, GradDip TESOL from UK, Certified DiSC Personality Profiler, Certified Quality Management System Auditor.
A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded upon successful completion of Project Assignment, Assessment and attainment of 75% attendance.
- Analysis and Application of DMAIC using Project Management techniques
- Scope, Time and Cost management
- Timeline using Gantt Charting
- Budgeting & Expense Cost control
- RACI technique for manpower assignments
- Application of Quality Management and Control Tools
- Fishbone Diagram for Cause and Effect Analysis
- Advanced Pareto Charting Analysis
- Design a Value stream map
- Statistical Process Control
- Overcoming the Challenges in LSS
- Open-book Assessment of 60 minutes