Certificate in Logistics Operations (Bridging Course for TLA Diplomas)… SFC eligible
Day Class (4 days, 9am – 6pm):
- 20, 21, 25, 26 Apr 2023, Intake : 20
- 15, 16, 22, 23 Jun 2023, Intake : 21
- 1, 2, 3, 4 Aug 2023, Intake : 22
- Next year’s Training Schedule — click here for dates (available end Dec or next Jan)
Find out how our participants rate our programmes via TRAQOM here
Read what our participants have learnt from this course…
Enhance aspect and knowledge to practical experience and better appreciate work policy onsite.
Vincent Heng Wee Kiat, Manager, Self-Sponsored
Gained much information that I have not learnt before about logistics for my career advancement.
Yeo Jia Cai, Logistics Assistant, Self-Sponsored
For applicants who do not meet the minimum Entry Requirements of the Diploma programmes (Diploma in Integrated Logistics Management and Diploma in International Freight Management), they may consider the first step of enrolling for this programme. Besides providing for an alternative pathway to bridge to the Specialist Diploma programmes, it also equips the applicants or prospective learners with the foundational skills (at entry level) necessary to perform competently in the logistics & freight forwarding sector.
This programme is also particularly useful for professionals from other vertical seeking career transitions to the logistics & freight forwarding industry.
- Entry-level logistics officers/executives/ co-ordinators
- Middle-level management professional seeking career switch to logistics & freight forwarding verticals
- Practioners (good years of experience in the industry, but without the academic qualifications) seeking to upgrade themselves in the vocational pathway
- Warehouse Operations
- Fundamentals of Transport & Freight
- Purchasing & Inventory Management
- Fundamentals of Logistics IT
- Logistics Safety & Legal Issues
The course is an Approved-in-Principle (AIP) course under the TPGateway (Course Code: TGS-2021003528 valid till 25 Apr 2023) with a support level of $2.00 per training hour for company sponsored participant. More information at Financial/Award Schemes.
Nett course fee effective from 1 Oct 2018. Training providers will apply for funding via TPGateway for company-sponsored participants before course commencement.
(payable to TLA)
(or available Credit)
NSmen and employees of NS Mark (Gold) accredited companies can enjoy exclusive discounted course fee at member’s rate.
* “All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit MySKILLSfuture to choose from the courses available on the SFC course directory.”
Payment will only be required after the course is confirmed.
(The status of the course would usually be advised one (1) month before the course start date.)
Payment mode (retail payment facilities are not available) :
Overseas – Telegraphic transfer
Local – Bank transfer or Corporate PayNow
Day Class : 32 training hours over 4 days, 9 am – 6 pm
Daniel Chew, Master of Industrial-Organisational Psychology, Master in Education with UWA, MBA in HR Management from USQ, Master of Science in Industrial & Systems Engineering from NUS, Bachelor (1st Class Honours) in Engineering from Monash University, Cambridge International Diploma in Teaching & Training from CIE, Advanced Certification in Training and Assessment (ACTA) from WDA, GradDip TESOL from UK, Certified DiSC Personality Profiler, Certified Quality Management System Auditor.
Mr Thomas Sim is the Group Chief Executive Officer of International Freight Consultants (S) Pte. Ltd. (a member of ‘The Topocean Group’). He joined the Singapore Logistics Association since 2000 and has been elected as the 2nd Deputy Chairman of the Singapore Logistics Association. In addition, he also chairs its Training & Development Committee and the Academic Director of The Logistics Academy
A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded upon successful completion of the course with minimum 75% attendance.
This certificate is considered as one of the entry requirements to TLA Diploma Programmes (Diploma in International Freight Management / Diploma in Integrated Logistics Management).