- 01 August 2019, Intake : 5
- 16 December 2019, Intake : 6
- Next year’s Training Schedule — click here for dates (available end Dec or next Jan)
Read what our participants have learnt from this course…
Tony is good in engaging us in real life examples and encourages us to interact and give our opinion on questions our coursemates encounter.
Chew Ee Ling, Executive – Logistics & Customer Service, Self-sponsored.
Lecturer has very wide experience. I know how to read the published rates of air freight, without relying on air cargo agents.
Mohammad Aizat Bin Taha, Business Development Manager, D.F.I. Pte Ltd.
This course provides insights into airfreight forwarding operations, concepts and applicable documentations. Participants will gain an understanding of the role of airline, handling agents, rates and loading units.
Who Should Attend
Managers, executives and officers working in the airfreight forwarding industry.
People who want to learn more about airfreight practices of the forwarding industry.
- History – Warsaw Convention sets the ground rules for international air carriage of persons, luggage, freight, postal & Diplomatic mails, Pets, Human Remain, Perishables and Dangerous Goods.
- Air Transportation Governing Bodies
- Civil Aviation Organizations
- International Air Transportation Association (IATA)
- Airfreight Practice – Parties Involved in the Carriage of Goods
- Restrictions of Carriage by Air
- Freight Rates & Tariffs
- Computation of Charges
- Chargeable Weight
- Acceptance of Goods & Labeling & Marking
- Classification of Goods & Documentary Requirements
- Carriers’ Liability
- Air Import Procedures
- Competencies question for deeper understanding with written test.
efreight@SG Network Member*
(payable to TLA)
* For efreight@SG Network Members, once the online application process is completed, please send an email to email@example.com to notify that your organization is a member of efreight@SG Network.
Payment will only be required after the course is confirmed.
(The status of the course would usually be advised one (1) month before the course start date.)
Payment mode (retail payments facilities are not available) :
Overseas – Telegraphic transfer
Local – Cheque or bank transfer or Corporate PayNow
1 day, 8 hours, 9am – 6pm.
Mr. Tony Allais is currently a free-lance IATA Professional Instructor for Dangerous Goods Regulations (International Air Transport Association). He currently conducts IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations courses in Vietnam.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded upon successful completion with 75% attendance.