Logistics Automation 1 – Pallet Handling Technologies (New!)
Logistics professional who wish to have deeper understanding of the Industry 4.0 impact on intralogistics and various warehouse automation systems for pallet handling & picking, and evaluate their usefulness & effectiveness for their logistics operations.
- Industry 4.0 & its Impact on Intralogistics
- Overview of Logistics Automation & various Technologies
- Automated Storage & Retrieval System (ASRS) Warehouse
- Pallet Shuttle Storage System (PSSS) Automated Warehouse
- Pallet Transport System such as; conveyors, electric monorail system & AGVs
- Case Picking Solutions for ASRS & PSSS Automated Warehouse
(payable to TLA)
Payment will only be required after the course is confirmed.
(The status of the course would usually be advised one (1) month before the course start date.)
Payment mode (retail payments facilities are not available) :
Overseas – Telegraphic transfer
Local – Cheque or bank transfer or Corporate PayNow
2 days : 9 am to 5 pm (14 training hours)
Dickson Yeo is the Senior Logistics Consultant of Swisslog SEA since November 2016. He provides specialist support in logistics operations, translating client’s requirement and processes into the warehouse automation designs and automation project realisations in South East Asia region.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded upon successful completion with 75% attendance.