SCM Future Trend – Big Data and IoT Applications
- 29 Jul 2019 – 29 Jul 2019, Intake: 2
- 04 Oct 2019 – 04 Oct 2019, Intake: 3
- Next year’s Training Schedule — click here for dates (available end Dec or next Jan)
This programme will expose your company personnel with insights on how the Logistics & Supply Chain industry are using Big Data & IoT to drive operation efficiency, improve overall customer experience and drive new business models.
Upon completion of this programme, participants are able to:
- Understand the current trend and future prediction of IoT & Big Data in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry.
- How Logistics & Supply Chain industry are applying IoT & Big Data today.
- What are the critical success factors in implementing IoT & Big Data in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry?
- Managers, Executives and Officers in logistics environment who wish to understand and appreciate the future trend in SCM especially in the area of IoT and Big Data
- IoT in Logistics and Supply Chain
- The Rise of IoT
- Common Application & Best Practices in Application of IoT in some industries
- IoT in Logistics
- IoT in Supply Chain Management
- Big Data in Logistics & Supply Chain
- Demystifying Big Data
- Common Applications & Best Practices in Application in some industries
- Big Data in Supply Chain Management
(payable to TLA)
Payment will only be required after the course is confirmed.
Payment mode (retail payments facilities are not available) :
Overseas – Telegraphic transfer
Local – Cheque or bank transfer or Corporate PayNow
1 day : 9 am to 6 pm
Mr Jeffrey Tan heads Strategic Business Development & Product Strategy at Y3 Technologies, a Singapore home-grown end-to-end supply chain software solutions provider with over 3 decades specializing in Supply Chain Management, e-Commerce, CRM & Loyalty, Data Analytics & IT Infrastructure. At the same time, Jeffrey is also the Vice Chairman of the Singapore Computer Society Supply Chain Management Special Interest Group & Deputy Chairman of the Singapore Manufacturing Federation Digital Commerce Interest Group.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded upon successful completion of the course with 75% attendance.