SCM Future Trend – Big Data and IoT Applications
- 22 Jul 2020, Intake: 3
- 05 Oct 2020, Intake: 4
- Next year’s Training Schedule — click here for dates (available end Dec or next Jan)
Read what our participants have learnt from this course…
Gained good holistic knowledge of supply chain n block chain.
Koh Yong Boon, Director of Operations, S.F. Pte Ltd.
Good industry knowledge and sharing.
Lawrence Goh Wee Hoing, Director of Business Development, S. Pte Ltd.
This programme will expose your company personnel with insights on how the Logistics & Supply Chain industry are using Big Data & IoT to drive operation efficiency, improve overall customer experience and drive new business models.
Upon completion of this programme, participants are able to:
- Understand the current trend and future prediction of IoT & Big Data in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry.
- How Logistics & Supply Chain industry are applying IoT & Big Data today.
- What are the critical success factors in implementing IoT & Big Data in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry?
- Managers, Executives and Officers in logistics environment who wish to understand and appreciate the future trend in SCM especially in the area of IoT and Big Data
- IoT in Logistics and Supply Chain
- The Rise of IoT
- Common Application & Best Practices in Application of IoT in some industries
- IoT in Logistics
- IoT in Supply Chain Management
- Big Data in Logistics & Supply Chain
- Demystifying Big Data
- Common Applications & Best Practices in Application in some industries
- Big Data in Supply Chain Management
(payable to TLA)
Payment will only be required after the course is confirmed.
Payment mode (retail payments facilities are not available) :
Overseas – Telegraphic transfer
Local – Cheque or bank transfer or Corporate PayNow
1 day : 9 am to 6 pm
Mr Jeffrey Tan heads Strategic Business Development & Product Strategy at Y3 Technologies, a Singapore home-grown end-to-end supply chain software solutions provider with over 3 decades specializing in Supply Chain Management, e-Commerce, CRM & Loyalty, Data Analytics & IT Infrastructure. At the same time, Jeffrey is also the Vice Chairman of the Singapore Computer Society Supply Chain Management Special Interest Group & Deputy Chairman of the Singapore Manufacturing Federation Digital Commerce Interest Group.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded upon successful completion of the course with 75% attendance.