SCM Future Trend – Big Data and IoT Applications
Read what our participants have learnt from this course…
Gained good holistic knowledge of supply chain n block chain.
Koh Yong Boon, Director of Operations, S.F. Pte Ltd.
Good industry knowledge and sharing.
Lawrence Goh Wee Hoing, Director of Business Development, S. Pte Ltd.
This programme will expose your company personnel with insights on how the Logistics & Supply Chain industry are using Big Data & IoT to drive operation efficiency, improve overall customer experience and drive new business models.
Upon completion of this programme, participants are able to:
- Understand the current trend and future prediction of IoT & Big Data in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry.
- How Logistics & Supply Chain industry are applying IoT & Big Data today.
- What are the critical success factors in implementing IoT & Big Data in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry?
- Managers, Executives and Officers in logistics environment who wish to understand and appreciate the future trend in SCM especially in the area of IoT and Big Data
- IoT in Logistics and Supply Chain
- The Rise of IoT
- Common Application & Best Practices in Application of IoT in some industries
- IoT in Logistics
- IoT in Supply Chain Management
- Big Data in Logistics & Supply Chain
- Demystifying Big Data
- Common Applications & Best Practices in Application in some industries
- Big Data in Supply Chain Management
(payable to TLA)
Payment will only be required after the course is confirmed.
Payment mode (retail payments facilities are not available) :
Overseas – Telegraphic transfer
Local – Cheque or bank transfer or Corporate PayNow
1 day : 9 am to 6 pm
Bringing along more than 18 years of experience in applying technology to drive business growth, digital innovation and operational excellence in smart cities, ports, customs, logistics, trade facilitation and supply chain management, across various sectors, Jeffrey Tan is currently Head, Group Corporate Development & Group Technology, at YCH Group and covering CEO of Y3 Technologies, a leading supply chain management information technology and services company that is affiliated to YCH Group.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded upon successful completion of the course with 75% attendance.