Workshop on Negotiation Skills
- 30 Jun 2017 – 30 Jun 2017, Intake: 1
- 28 Sep 2017 – 28 Sep 2017, Intake: 2
This workshop provides insights into negotiation concepts and best practices. Participants will gain a better understanding of critical success factors to prepare and execute Negotiation events.
Who Should Attend
- Managers, executives and officers responsible for Negotiation with external vendors/companies. e.g. Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics and Sales.
- People who want to learn more about Negotiation best practices.
- Defining Successful Negotiation Outcomes
- Types of Negotiation
- Preparing for Negotiation
- Cost Saving Models
- Individual/Team Negotiation Dynamics
- Stakeholder Engagement/Communication – Internal/External
- Supplier Dynamics
- Traditional Negotiation – Case Study 1 – Round by Round Bidding/Negotiation
- Utilizing eCommerce – Case Study 2 – eBidding Exercise
- Negotiation Closeout Best Practices
Bryan Lee is an experienced professional in Supply Chain, Sales/ Business Development, and Manufacturing. His career spans over 20 years in the Oil & Gas and Raw Material/Chemical Commodity industries.
Bryan holds a Masters in Business Administration from University of Western Australia, and a Bachelor of Science Chemical Engineering from the University of Alberta, Canada.
(payable to TLA)
|PIC Grant||Eligible Companies to claim directly from IRAS.||N.A.|
Payment will only be required after the course is confirmed.
(The status of the course would usually be advised one (1) month before the course start date.)
Payment mode :
Overseas – Telegraphic transfer
Local – Cheque or bank transfer
1 day, 8 hours, 9am – 6pm.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded upon successful completion with 75% attendance.