Air Conventions, Conditions of Contract by Air and eFreight
- 20 & 21 Jun 2017, Intake: 1
- 04 & 05 Dec 2017, Intake: 2
- To improve participants’ understanding of the legal framework in air cargo
- To acquaint participants with efreight operational knowledge
At the end of the course, participants will:
- know the legal instruments in air cargo industry and obligations/right of a claimant
- know more about efreight operational procedures
Personnel who are in air cargo sales/operation and claims handling.
- Introduction to stakeholders of the air cargo industry (Principals & Agents)
- Roles & responsibilities of various agents
- Obligations of shippers/consignees/freight forwarders/ground handling agents/airlines
- Nature, sources and principles of legal framework:-
- Airlines’ General Conditions of Carriage
- The Warsaw Regime – Warsaw Convention; Hague & Montreal Protocols
- The Montreal Convention
- Standard Air Waybill Conditions of Contract & Cautionary Notices
- Claim procedure
- Efreight – Why efreight? Electronic data; Electronic Air Waybill (eAWB), Multilateral eAWB Agreement
efreight@SG Network Member*
|Non- Member||Self- Sponsored|
(payable to TLA)
|PIC Grant||Eligible Companies to claim directly from IRAS||N.A.|
* For efreight@SG Network Members, once the online application process is completed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify that your organization is a member of efreight@SG Network.
Payment will only be required after the course is confirmed.
(The status of the course would usually be advised one (1) month before the course start date.)
Payment mode (retail payment facilities are not available) :
Overseas – Telegraphic transfer
Local – Cheque or bank transfer
Mr Liew Pak Kon, Manager of Enhance Logistics Pte Ltd., is an experienced purchasing agent for overseas buyers. He is also an accredited lecturer with The Logistics Academy Pte Ltd in the Airfreight Operations module of its Diploma in International Freight Management programme, as well as other relevant courses since 1985.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded upon successful completion with 75% attendance.